Immediate Opening for a Saw Cutter
M-F 7:00am – 3:30pm, with overtime as needed
$18.00-$23.00 based on experience
Sets up and operates a CNC Hyd-Mech saw to cut metal stock to dimensions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads job order for specifications such as material, type, and size of stock, and dimensions to be
- Obtains and transfers stock to machine.
- Installs saw blade and sets blade tension and cutting speed for specified operation.
- Sets saw blade angle to obtain desired angle cuts.
- Sets stops and guides to control dimension of cut.
- Positions and secures stock against stops or in feeding device.
- Measures work for conformance to specifications.
- Manages inventory in work area by receiving, stocking, counting, and organizing materials.
- Performs various other duties as assigned within the physical constraints of the position.
- Previous saw experience preferred
- Must have knowledge of stainless steel, mild steel, and aluminum
- Must have experience operating a forklift
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must be able to regularly lift and or move up to 50 pounds
- Short & Long Term Disability/AD&D
- Voluntary Life, vision, critical illness, accident, and disability
- 401(k) with match
- Profit sharing program