Press Brake Operator
Looking to find a reliable candidate to join our team!
Monday-Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM, opportunity for overtime available.
Pay between $20.00 – $26.00 dependent on experience.
Summary: Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs sheet metal parts, equipment, and products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to setup, program, and run a Press Brake
- Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling, and installing sheet metal products.
- Selects gauge and type of sheet metal such as galvanized iron, copper, steel, or aluminum, or nonmetallic material such as plastics or fiberglass, according to product specifications.
- Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses templates.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls, and routers, to cut, bend, block and form, or straighten materials.
- Shapes metal material over anvil, block, or other form.
- Trims, files, grinds, deburrs, buffs, and smooths surfaces.
- Installs assemblies in supportive framework according to blueprints.
- Inspects assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications.
- Repairs and maintains sheet metal products.
- Operates computer aided drafting (CAD) equipment to develop scale drawings of product or system.
- Performs various other duties as assigned within the physical constraints of the position.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
At least 1 year press brake experience preferred.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, HSA, Short & Long Term Disability/AD&D, Vol. Life, vision, illness, accident, and disability, 401(k) with match, profit sharing program and more.