Aerofab, Inc. is a custom metal fabricator. We work with all types of structural and sheet metal from mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum to various other alloys using industry standards.
We are NOT a production shop
Highly competitive wage based upon experience
Currently seeking a skilled TIG Welder. Sheet metal Tig welding, stainless steel, food grade quality. Tig welding of mild steel and aluminum also required. Material thicknesses of 20GA – 1/2″
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Operating equipment in a 100% safe manner following appropriate regulations, policies, and procedures
- Read and interpret blueprint detail drawings
- 1 year minimum TIG welding experience necessary
- Weld according to appropriate codes and symbols
- Welder must be capable of a good weld bead
- Post weld clean up and quality control
- Must be able to grind and finish 32RA and dairy quality finishes.
- Welder must have a High school diploma or equivalent
- Blueprint reading and knowledge of materials a must
- Welder must have own tools
- Welder must be able to lift up to 50lbs at times
- Welder must have the ability to be a part of an effective team
- Strong work ethic
- Can uphold the company core principles
Aerofab offers competitive benefits including: Medical and Dental insurance for employee and family, Vision, Accident, Life & AD&D, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401(k) match, Profit Sharing and more!